28)And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God,to those who are the called according to His purpose.
32) But recall the former days in which, after you were illuminated, you endured a great struggle with sufferings: 33) partly while you were made a spectacle both by reproaches and tribulations, and partly while you became companions of those who were so treated; 34) for you had compassion on me in my chains, and […]
5 Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus, 6 that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, 13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a […]
19) Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, 20) having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, 21) in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows […]
10) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11) Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12) For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers […]
34) A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35) By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.” Two Observations: 1)We are to love others as He loved us. […]
1) So it was, as the multitude pressed about Him to hear the word of God, that He stood by the Lake of Gennesaret, 2) and saw two boats standing by the lake; but the fishermen had gone from them and were washing their nets. 3) Then He got into one of the boats, […]
3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, 4 always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy, 5 for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now, 6 being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ; […]
Matthew 2:1,16 1)Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem 16)Then Herod, when he saw that he wasdeceived by the wise men, was exceedingly angry; and he sent forth and put to death all the male children who […]